May 9, 2012

Crafts and Me Showcase

Hi Hi Everyone

It's My turn to do a little bit of show casing this week at Crafts and Me.... and I would like to show you a gorgeous Image by Sara Burrier - Midnight Warrior.  I've coloured her with my copic's and she came out looking a little christmassy actually - I could see her used with some Christmas Papers too.... but I didn't really feel like going with a Christmas Theme so I decided I would use some yummy Bo Bunny papers instead:-) I've added some lace and flowers along with some postage stamp die cuts which I found amongst my stash... I forgot I even had them.... so that was a bit of a bonus find!!

Anyway here is my Midnight Warrior - I hope you love her as much as me:-)



Don't forget to enter into this week challenge - a new one has just started!!! We can't wait to see what you all make:-)

Stamp: Crafts and Me Midnight Warrior
Paper: Bo Bunny
Embellishments: Prima Lace, Flowers, Cheese Cloth, Metal Corners, Stamp Die Cuts, Washi Tape, Cameo, Liquid Pearls
Colour: Copic and Atyou Spica


Till next time
Karen
xxx

1 comment:

  1. Hi sweetie!
    Oh, this is so gorgeoues! What an intressting image, it´s both cool and beautiful at the same time. Amazing coloring as always :)

    Hugs

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment - I really do appreciate it:-)