August 31, 2011

I've been Scrappin' again :-)

*** Please enter my candy by clicking on the photo in the top of my side bar***

Hi Everyone

Just thought I would show you a couple of pages that I have done over the past few days.  Actually last weekend!! Ruby found some old silk gerbera flowers in the bottom on the Linen cupboard, and decided that they were just toooo PRETTY to stay in there!! Anyway her new word is Pretty... it's so cute when she says it.  And she usually says it when she see's a flower.  Our garden at the moment has heaps of spring bulbs up so when she walks past "pretty" is what she says... tooo cute!


And here is the second page, she is still playing with the flowers, but just to be a little different I printed them in Black and White


Thanks for looking:-)

5 comments:

  1. Wooww this looks gorgeous!!!

    gr. arjette

    ReplyDelete
  2. Naaaaw she is just TOO cute hun and your LO's are absolutely amazing WOW! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice layouts, I love all the feminine touches.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute scrap book pages, really like the layouts xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment - I really do appreciate it:-)