September 1, 2011

Let's Get Krafty at Paper Play

**** Don't forget to enter into my Candy Click on the Picture on my sidebar****

Hi Everyone!!

It's time for a fabby new challenge over at Paper Play and this week's theme is to make your own flowers!! WOW there are so many options here, I thought... mmmmm cut them out with my cricut? or maybe use some Die's or maybe cut them free hand or maybe use some punches??? Well once I decided I went with a combination of Magnolia Doo Hickey's and Die-namics!!! Here is what I made:


Cute huh? I love this Kraftin Kimmie Stamp it kinda reminds me of me!!!! hahahah Anyway I hope that you will venture on over and check out what the Design Team have made for you this week, and as always I'm looking forward to seeing your hand made flower creations:-)

Stamps: Kraftin Kimmie
Paper: Basic Grey - Out of Print and Scrap Yellow, Kraft card
Embellies: Lace, Seam Binding, String, Charm, Pearls for the flower centers, Crystal Effects
Dies: Magnolia Doo Hickey's doily flower, Tag and swirl and Die-namics Rolled Roses
Colour: Copic and Atyou Spica Clear


2 comments:

  1. Karen,
    This is so fun... love it. Hope you are having a good week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Karen - this card is so much fun. That stamp reminds me of me crafting. Stack and stack of things sitting ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment - I really do appreciate it:-)