August 18, 2011

I've Been Scrappin!!!!

Hey Everyone, I was going to post this yesterday, but unfortunately for me, my back has decided to cause me some major pain... argh... anyway... this page is of course of my Daughter Ruby.  She is almost 2 (in a couple of weeks) and this photo was taken last November, on the day she got her first pair of glasses. She was 14 months old. 

It was so amazing when she first got them, she was in awe of everything that she could see, details that she had been missing out on, birds in the sky, people smiling, pictures in a book, etc - basically all the things that we take for granted!! So here is my page, I hope you love it as much as me:-)


Here is a bit of a closer look... Ruby is so good with her glasses she hardly ever takes them off because the difference in having them on to having them off is just so profound!!! .  Although this first pair soon had to be replaced, because at 14 months Ruby was teething... so yep these poor little glasses are completely trashed by tooth marks and paint chips!!! and they are a little bent - thank goodness for titanium these are designed especially for little kids so that they don't break - but of course with enough force they will - or pop out a lense which has happened too!!!


So thanks for looking, and for taking a little walk down memory lane with me:-)

Paper: Prima and White Card, and green scrap
Fancy Stuff: Prima Flowers, Maya Road Flower, Wild Orchid Craft Flowers, Prima Bling Swirl, Prima Lace, American Craft Thickers, Kaiser Letters, and Scrabble Letters, String and Tag. Martha Stewart Punches 


4 comments:

  1. WOW this is absolutely amazing! Such a gorgeous photo too hun xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think Ruby is so stinkin' cute!!! I love your layout, too. I really like that doodled border and the flower cluster, as well as this color combination. Pink is my fave color.

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a gorgeous layout Karen, such a cute photo and great embellies xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful page - what a cute little chicken your little one is!!

    x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment - I really do appreciate it:-)