March 27, 2010

Modern Vintage Scrapbook Page

OMGosh how I love these new Prima Papers, they are so divine!! I picked up a bunch at my Local Scrapbooking Shop in Devonport - Bev's Cross Crafts. I was so surprised, normally there isn't a great deal of fancy new stuff like this (except for Kaiser Paper which is absolutely everywhere in the shop) So after reading one of the new Scrapbooking mag's that I picked up the other day (along with the papers) I learned that this type of paper you use for Modern Vintage. I love the look, I think I could do I whole album:-) I normally don't do "vintage" because it looks so old, (perfect for "very old" photos) but I love the new twist - as in more colours!! I took a few extra photo's because its a bit hard to squeeze it all in on one!!
This frame I think I've had for like 6 years - since I first starting Scrapbooking. I can't believe I finally, finally used it. Took me forever to find it too in the mountains of stuff, but I new I still had it somewhere:-)

Paper: Prima
Embellishments: Scrap FX Chipboard Bird, Metal Frame - so old I can't remember who's it from, Stampin' Up Flower, Stampin' Up Hat pin & beads, Magnolia Down Under Lace, Ribbon Trim, Making Memories Sticker, Delish Rub-ons, Making Memories Rub-ons, K&C Company Die cut Tag, Zig Pen, Prima Flowers, Paper Chic pearl stickers, DMC Thread, Cloud 9 Design Sticker, Glimmer Mist Pearl & Cranberry Zing


2 comments:

  1. wow beautiful layout and "BEAUTIFUL" baby :)
    these papers are just GORGEOUS.loving the frame.when I get to head into town next (nearest town is about just under hour away ) I shall go stock up on all the well the good ones of scrapbooking and of course cardmaking magazines.hehe and I just spied the trinket pin on your layout oh so pretty.:)
    xx.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's gorgeous pages like this that make me think I should take up SB!! This is gorgeous... xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment - I really do appreciate it:-)