March 10, 2010

MDUC #36

So this week's challenge at Magnolia Down Under was a recipe. We had to use: 3 Papers, 3 Flowers, 2 Buttons and 1 Bow. I'm sure I got it all covered!! So I thought about it for a while, and decided to use my "new" Farm Fresh papers from October Afternoon - so yummy (they have been around for a while, but I only just got my hands on 'em) so after I had picked my papers I then coloured my Tilda and got decorating!! Its a Gate Fold card which I got the instructions by following the link on Kellie's blog, to another blog - can't remember your name, but the instructions were fantastic and very funny - apparently I'm a bodger!! I love how it has turned out even if it did take me forever to do it (with Ruby interrupting me) So this week's prize is from Anna's Craft Cupboard one of my Favourite shops!! My shopping cart is always full:-)
This is what the inside looks like:-)
Paper: October Afternoon Farm Fresh (3), Cardstock, Paper Doily.
Embellishments: Making Memories: Flowers (3) Buttons (2) Stampin Up Ribbon Bow (1), Brads, Kaiser Craft Bling & Rub ons, Zig Pen.
Colour: Distress Ink.
Stamps: Magnolia Chasing Butterflies Collection: Tilda with Ladybug, Ladybug. Stampin' Up, Cutting Cafe Digi Stamp.

6 comments:

  1. This is beautiful Karen - I have yet to try one of these but you and Kellie are tempting me big time - LOL. Love the half doily - don't know why I've never thought to cut one - doh! Fabulous inspiration!
    Thanx soooo much for joining us at MDUC this week.
    xXx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card, I love this sweet Tilda, she is coloured so beautifully. A fabulous take our recipe challenge. Thanks for joining us at Magnolia Down Under Challenges. Hope you will join us in our Birthday Celebrations this Sunday. Hugs Jodie from Oz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is so sweet . I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. KAREN WOW..... Girl this is AMAZING, the papers, colours, colouring is all GORGEOUS! I could stare at it all DAY! Thanks so much for joining us this week at MDUC, hope to see you back next week for our birthday blog hop with LOTS of candy!
    Hugs Kel

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous! The papers and your colouring are great. Great job. hugs Shelley

    Please pop by and visit me on my blog - thanks

    http://shelley-artfulachievements.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love it. I really like this type of fold. Wonderful job with the challenge. Thanks for joining us at MDUC.
    mwah
    Trace

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment - I really do appreciate it:-)