March 28, 2010

1000000 Blog Hits for Kellie - WOOHOO

Congratulations Kellie, how fantasticly proud you must feel!! And so you should your craft work is absolutely amazing and is something that I'm so inspired by, that I want to try and create something of that outstanding level!!


Be sure to check out Kellie's fantastic Blog HERE and I wish you all the best for the next 1000000 hits!!


To celebrate Kellie has kindly offered some very yummy candy of the Swiss Pixies Spring Kit from C.C Designs at All that Scraps - WOW I love these stamps they are just to cute for words!! So many ways to use them I think I will be using them for weeks:-) In the Kit there is 8 Swiss Pixies, 6 accessories and 3 sentiments!! How fantastic it is to get so many in one go??

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment - I really do appreciate it:-)