June 7, 2018

Alcohol Inks and Foil

Hi Everyone

Today I have a video of a technique that I saw K Werner Design do last week! Its just too cool so I had to give it ago....

If you want to see the video from K Werner check it out here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TmA6gaCRgyE


So I used some Translucent Yupo Paper from Ranger.  and First of all I just dripped on my inks and then added some blending solution.  waited a bit for the alcohol to get a bit sticky and then added the foil.... TOO EASY!!


This is what I used:

Tim Holtz Alcohol Ink: Amethyst, Denim, Mermaid and Patina
Ranger: Blending Solution
Ranger: Translucent Yupo Paper
Impression Obsession Stamps: Wishing & Happy

All the products I used are available at Bev's Cross Crafts here in Tassie.  I've popped the links in so you can find them easier.  Happy Crafting



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment - I really do appreciate it:-)