July 21, 2018

Free as a Bird

Well it has been a while, but I managed to finally get another video created for my YouTube channel.

I've been having some trouble filming.... I record on my iPhone and it tends to cut out on me a lot.  So I have deleted a bunch of stuff to create more room, so hopefully the issue is no longer.

Here is my latest video.  Its a page that has been inspired by Shaunna Touby.  Shaunna is a fellow member of the Art Journals for Beginners group on Facebook.  Shaunna created an awesome page the other day with a cool looking bird on it.  So I wanted to create my own page with a birdy or two.


I've mostly used Dina Wakley Media products for my page along with a couple of other pens, like Sharpie Paint Pens, Jane Davenport paint over pens and my Faber Castelle Pitt pen. The Gold paint is from Golden.  I really enjoyed creating my birds. 



Thanks for visiting my blog


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment - I really do appreciate it:-)