March 17, 2018

Traveller's Journal

Hi There!!

Well it has taken me most of the day, but I have finally edited my YouTube video.... the hard way... well for me! I used my Photoshop video editing software.... thought it was about time I learn how to use it!!




So I am rather proud of myself for actually doing it... and pretty much all by myself too!! 

So I have a long list of the products that I used to create my Journal.... Most of which is available at Bev's Cross Crafts  - Yep my place of employment! (Lucky me!)

So here is the list....


Sue Wilson - Coconut White Card stock A4
Stamperia - Rice Papers - Napkin Blue Stars - Little Stars
Stamperia Rice Paper - Blue Stars - Magic Wand
Canson Watercolour Paper A4 200gsm

Stamperia Mixed Media Glue
Stamperia Glossy Gel
Ranger Texture Paste - Transparent Matt

Prima - Metallic Deep Waters
Prima Opal Magic - Blue-Gold
Prima - Memory Hardware - Marquise Blue
Prima Memory Hardware - Trianon Patina
Prima Memory Hardware - French Blue

Stamperia Stamps - Thin Crackle
Stamperia Stamps - Decoration with Writings

Tim Holtz Stencil - Stars (last Christmas release)
Tim Holtz Key Charm
Chain from a Clothing Tag

Cosmic Shimmer Diamond Frost
Cosmic Shimmer Icicle Sparkles
Doodlebug Blue Glitter (I've had this for years)

Silver Stretchy Cord.

I did however forget to film the last part where I have attached my cord.  Basically all I did was punch some holes in the fold.... one of each end about 1cm or so in from the edge and then another hole in the middle.  I've then just threaded my cord through the holes to create a way for me to add in more papers to my journal.... or take them out.... 

I had a lot of fun creating this journal... and video.... although that was the super tricky part.. I got there and I am proud of myself for learning something new!

Happy Crafting


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment - I really do appreciate it:-)