March 23, 2018

Secrets In the Sand

Hi Everyone

Today I have been crafting away again in my Art Journal.... well my Jane Davenport Art journal actually.  (Its so yummy the papers are divine)


I have used a variety of items to create my page, but most of them are from Jane Davenport Mixed Media collections 1 and 2!!


Here is the Art list:

Jane Davenport Art Journal Large
Pro-Art Premium Gesso
Lindy's Stamp Gang Magicals Polka Purple, Guten Tag Teal
Lindy's Stamp Gang Starburts Frosted Purple Iris, Delphinium Turquoise Pretty in Pink Pink
Jane Davenport Inkedible Ink Mermaid Tail, Blueberry, Fresh Air
Cosmic Shimmer, Purple Violet, Candy Pink.
Stamperia Modeling Paste, White.
Stamperia Stencils - Butterflies, Post Cards
Jane Davenport Collage Papers
Jane Davenport Paint in light and dark blue
Jane Davenport Matte Medi-yum.
Daniel Smith Luminescent watercolour - Iridescent gold
Amsterdam Ink - Deep Gold
Jane Davenport Mermaid Marker Black Hole
Jane Davenport Epic Pen (Carbon waterproof ink)
Jane Davenport Inkredible Pen - Black Ink
X-Press It workable fixative spray
Jane Davenport Mermaid Scales Stencil
Darkroom door circle stencil
Kuratake Gansai Tambi Watercolours - Big Set, Starry Colours and Gem Colours

Most of the items I have used I have bought from Bev's Cross Crafts or from Jane Davenport  the other bits I've bought from online art stores here in Australia.

I did have a little trouble with my epic pen on my page, I think it was the surface I was trying to write on, more so than my epic pen - because it works fine!!

Another thing I noticed is to be extra careful with my Stamperia stencils..... I have managed to rip a little bit of one when I was giving it a clean.  (It got tangled with another stencil) so that's a bit sad, but it will still work ok!

If you like my video, please give me a thumbs up and subscribe!!  I would love it!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment - I really do appreciate it:-)