March 25, 2018

Be Strong

So I have been playing around in my massive Dina Wakley Art Journal.

As you can see, I am not the worlds greatest artist... lol but I was fun to create, and that is all that really matters when you're art journaling.  There are not right or wrong rules.... just go for it!


I've used a variety of goodies to create her.... but pretty much all Dina's products. Paint in Ocean, Sky, Night, White, Eggplant and Lemon. I have also used my Scribble sticks, Ocean, Eggplant and Magenta. I tried out my new Stabilo all pencil... and gosh that thing is great, but when the water hits it, it sure does flow! My Stamp is also Dina's and I've used a bit of Collage paper.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment - I really do appreciate it:-)