September 29, 2012

Time to Get Sketchy at Sketchy Challenges

Hi there Everyone!!

It's time for another awesome Sketch from the Sketchy girls at Sketchy Challenges... this fortnight's sketch is by super talented, Cordine - you can scroll down to see her awesome sketch!!

For my card I have used Super Cute Tilda with Kangaroo - she is another image that, Pauline created for the Australian Collection!!  I LOVE these Australian images!!!  Anyway here is my card - I hope you love it as much as me:-)


and here is Cordine's pretty awesome Sketchy Sketch!!!  

We all hope that you will have a go at the sketch and play along with us this fortnight!!!  We can't wait to see what you all make!

Stamps: Magnolia Australian Collection Kangaroo Tilda
Paper: Echo Park
Embellishments: Pearls, Ribbon, Wooden Button, String, Charm, Pins, Flowers, Lace, Crackle Paint, Make it Crafty Chipboard, Prima Stickers
Colour: Copic!!!


6 comments:

  1. This is stunning! Love those colours and the corner embellie is gorgeous. Tracey x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love love love the papers you have used. I love the Aussie collection too but for some reason I'm yet to ink one up?
    Anyhow gorgeous as always! Big hugs xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love love love the papers you have used. I love the Aussie collection too but for some reason I'm yet to ink one up?
    Anyhow gorgeous as always! Big hugs xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Karen this is so adorable! I love the papers...especially those little ruler ones! Beautiful attention to detail as always :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment - I really do appreciate it:-)