September 7, 2012

La La Land Crafts has got Flowers....

Hi and Welcome to another Inspirational Friday at La La Land Crafts

This week we are inspiring you to use flowers.... you can use as many or as little as you like.... 

For my project I have a canvas which I decorated using the super cool SVG File that Eric created and was cut out using a Silhouette Machine (thanks Debbie P) It's really easy to put together, and looks so awesome!!

I've used the Carousel Seahorse, I think this one is my favourite, and I coloured it with my copics.  So here is my Canvas - which is now hanging proudly in Miss Ruby's Bedroom!! I hope you love it as much as we do:-)


So if your looking for more inspiration then check out what the rest of the DT have made for you this week, it will knock your socks off!! And remember to add your flower creations to the La La Land Customer Gallery - you just could be this month's winner!!!

Stamp Used: Carousel Seahorse
Silhouette Machine to cut: 3D {Half} Carousel - SVG File 

Paper: Kasier Craft

Embellishments: Delish Lush Rub-ons, Prima Flowers and Prima Heart Trinket. Crystal Spray, String Pearls, Half Pearls, Stickles, Distress Ink - Dusty Concord, and 6 x 6 Canvas
Copic RV52, RV66, RV63, RV69, BG72, BG75, BG78, Y32, Y35, Y38, Atyou Spica in Clear


Thanks for Looking
Happy Stamping
Karen

2 comments:

  1. This is too cute karen! Love the colours on that seahorse...beautiful background papers too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Karen - love what you created with the seahorse. Stunning card. So thrilled to be joining you gals for a couple of weeks as a guest.

    Safe moving. Hope it all goes extremely well for you.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment - I really do appreciate it:-)