June 8, 2012

La La Land Crafts SHOWCASE *AUSSIE AUSSIE AUSSIE OI OI OI"

AUSSIE AUSSIE AUSSIE OI OI OI

Oh boy are you ready for this??? It's SHOWCASE time again.... 
OMGOSH!!!!  2 in one WEEK what are we thinking????

Well actually, Irina and Eric have landed in sunny ole Brisbane Queensland Australia and are no doubt catching some zzzzzz's before their La La Entourage bombards them TONIGHT OMGOSH (this is a scheduled post btw because - ) I'VE JUST LANDED IN BRISBANE along with my LA LA Entourage Girls - Debbie and Sue!!! 

OMG we are going to have the bestest weekend EVA

So anyway the reason I'm posting is because of the Aussie Release... You need to see all of the gorgeous little Aussie's for your self, so make sure you head on over to the blog to check out what the Design Team have made for you - it will go off like a frog in a sock!!! 

Just so you all know - these little rippers are only available in Australia for the time being, the rest of you lot, will be able to get them in the middle of next month - July... so sit tight!!

For my card I have used Koala Luka.... he is so cute with he weeee little Koala.... so here he is I hope you love him just as much as what I do... and that's heaps!!!


Isn't he just cute as? I coloured the Koala in little dots, and then kinda blending them together a bit so that they look more softer... I think it came out well!!


SO RUSH ON over to your Local shop and Bag your Australian Release stamps, they are gunna go quick sticks I can feel it!!!

Stamp Used: La La Land Crafts Koala Luka check out the new releases here
Paper: Basic Grey
Embellishments: Tea stained Burlap, Green flower, button, string, Prima Letters, Sewing Machine, Bo Bunny Brads
Colour: Copic: Skin: E0000, E00, E11, R20. Hair: E11, E15, E18. Clothes: YG93, YG95, YG97, 0, E35, E31, E33, N3, N5, E0000, E41. Koala: W0, W2, W4, W6


Till next time
Karen
xxx

3 comments:

  1. Have a fabby wkd Karen!! love this image.. and how you coloured the sweet little koala x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable. I love the burlap and stitching.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely stunning Karen! I really love this super cute image and that Koala is a cutie! Great layout too :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment - I really do appreciate it:-)