October 28, 2011

Snowflake Marci

Hi Hi and Welcome to another Inspirational Friday over at La La Land Crafts!!! This week we are using Snowflakes.... Oh I love snowflakes on my cards... don't know why, it's not like I see very many in real life!! But anyway, this week I have used Marci with Snowman, she is cute as:-) I've coloured her up using some RV Sketch markers that I bought at the show the other week, I really like the deep purple/pink colour of these ones:-)  So here is my card, I hope you love it as much as me.


We are looking forward to seeing your Snowflake creations, so please don't forget to add them to the Cutomer Gallery HERE

Stamps: LaLa Land Craft Marci with Snowman available HERE
Paper: Bo Bunny and White Card Stock
Embellishments: Cheese Cloth, Lace, Paper Doily, Heidi Swapp Acetate Snowflakes, Glitter, Stickles, Purple Ribbon, Cloud and Key dies, String
Colour: Copic. Skin E0000, E00, E11, R20. Jacket & Hat: RV69, RV66, RV63. Hair: E30, YR21, E74 and E33. Snowman: E50, E51, E53, 0, YR04, YR18, Y19, BG49, BG45, BG53, BG02.

7 comments:

  1. What a pretty card Karen. love the colours and snowflakes you have used
    Clairexx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Abselutely georgeus work! I love the colors, the purple is so stunning ang goes perfectly along with the paper. Beautiful embellishments too.

    Have a nice weekend. :)
    Hugs, Anne.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Que fofinho!
    Ficou muito legal, Karen!

    Abraços!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hello karen!!!

    love this cutie!!! the image and the colors!! all soo so so so great!!!♥

    hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Karen this is just GORGEOUS!!!! LOVE the shape and that DP is FABULOUS!
    xXx

    ReplyDelete
  6. A true beauty Karen! Love the lace, snowflakes and bright colours. Absolutely fab! Thanks for visiting my blog and your sweet comment, I so appreciate this. Greetz from the Netherlands, Ira

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh WOW! This is fabulous! Love the green and purple and that adorable image. keeleyxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment - I really do appreciate it:-)