September 11, 2011

Magnolia Down Under Challenge #113

**** Please Enter My Candy By Clicking on the Pic in the Top of my Side Bar - Not long to Go now****

Good Morning

This week, I have been able to create something for you to use for this weeks challenge at Magnolia Down Under... Yep its a SKETCH... Very cool:-)  I must say though I didn't do the clever photoshop of this one, that goes to Denise but the design is mine!!! Here it is:


For my card I decided that I found make a bit of a fairy garden theme, so I have used, Beautiful Tilda from the Butterfly Dream Collection and I have also use the cute little Ink Caps from the Halloween and Autumn Collection back in 2008!!!! The paper is from Graphic 45, Once Upon a Springtime... it's totally perfect for Butterfly Tilda I think.  Anyway here is my card, I hope you love it as much as me:-) LOL


I have used my favourite Atyou Spica Clear pen, to sparkle up the edges of Tilda's wings and I've also popped some on the ink caps and the butterfly above Tilda.  I hope you can see it in my pic, below :-S


As always I can't wait to see what you guys and girls come up with, using my sketch!!  I hope you all have as much fun with it as I did:-) Also please don't forget to leave some love on the DT creations, we love hearing what you think, because after all you are the ones who inspire us!!!

Some Challenges I would Love to Enter:

Simply Magnolia - Anything Goes
Southern Girls - Lots of Layers
Papertake Weekly - Anything Goes
Anything Goes Challenge - Vintage/Shabby Chic

Stamps: Magnolia - Butterfly Collection - Beautiful Tilda, Halloween & Autumn - Ink Caps
Dies: Magnolia Doo Hickey's and a Scallop Nestie
Paper: Graphic 45, and Kraft card
Embellishments: Kaiser and Wild Orchid Crafts Flowers, Make it Crafty, Chippy Corners, Charm, Whiff of Joy String, Half Pearls, White Paint, Liquid Pearls, Prima Lace
Colour: Copic

15 comments:

  1. Your card is gorgeous Kare and all the details are fantastic!
    A real masterpiece :)
    HUgs, jill

    ReplyDelete
  2. LURVEEEeeee your sketch Karen and your card is fabulous hun xxxxx
    The colour youve used are soooooo beautiful xxx
    hugs
    Debbie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the collors of this card!!! Super!!!
    Grz, Karin

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Karen, love this card you made, those corners are gorgeous, and what a great colour scheme. Hugs, Frea

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow Karen your card is beautiful, that sketch is fantastic and the colours are gorgeous.
    Hugs Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card Karen! Love the colours and that sketch- So clever!

    Thanks for playing with us at southern girls challenge this week. x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi hunni :)
    THANK YOU so much for this amazing sketch of yours, I had so muh fun creating after it :) It´s a keeper, I tell you that :)

    WOW! I have had those papers a really long time and I haven´t used them cause everytime I find myself fetching them I think they are a bit "crouded" ;) But I can see you have used them in such a delicate way and with the Karen toutch they are absolutely adorable!! (Maybe, I´ll do something with them now? ;))
    Little Tilda is looking so fab! Love your colouring, it´s so pretty with a green dress.
    Stunning interpretation of your sketch :)

    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is a gorgeous sketch you made hunny, and your card is GREAT! I saw it first on the MDUC blog and by clicking through I saw your yummie candy too, just in time to enter ;-)
    Wow, 500 followers already... you really deserve it!!! Go on with amazing and inspiring me, please :-)
    Hugs Ing

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow first you provide us an ace sketch then you create this gorgeous card. I love the papers and the flourishes on the edges and of course Tilda looks so cute.
    Congrats on yoru 500 followers!
    Lv Bron xo

    ReplyDelete
  10. oh wow this is simply stunning love that tilda,and your coloring and detail is just fantastic,love this to bits,,bless you for playing at anything goes this week,hugs cherylxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow....That's such a beautiful card Karen!!Beautiful layers, colouring and embellies. I am so sorry you couldn't leave me a comment. Note taken tho.) I will talk to Trace and Lou about it. I see a few of you are having probs! Thanks so much for joining us in our bloghop celebrations. Karenxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. I adore your card, so fresh and pretty. Coloured to perfection. Thanks for joining us at Simply Magnolia this week. hugs Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow I simply love your card coloured beautifully thank you for joining us at Anything goes
    Hugs
    Tamara

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment - I really do appreciate it:-)