December 26, 2014

My Last Christmas Card for 2014

Hi There!!

Well yesterday was Christmas Day here in Australia. We had a great day, and Ruby was so good, and so happy with all her presents from Santa - so YAY!!

The card I have to show today is the last one I made for 2014. Its for my secret Santa present which I had to send, a week or so ago.... I'm rather pleased with how it turned out:-)


I've used Tilda with the Trumpet from the Magnolia, Christmas stamp club, a few Memory Box dies, a doohickey die and a Spellbinder! My lace is from Live and Love Crafts along with the cute little heart and star pin. My flowers are mostly from Wild Orchid. My Papers are Maja. I've used Frantage and Perfect Pearls Sprays and some Stickles. 

I hope you and your families all had a wonderful Christmas!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment - I really do appreciate it:-)