December 2, 2014

Magnolia Down Under Challenges - Bingo!

Hey Everyone

Well its fast approaching the end of the year, and soon School will be out, and Christmas will be here!!  So I thought I better get a move on my Christmas Cards. I also thought, I should use my Magnolia Stamp Club Christmas Stamps, and Doo Hickey Club Dies before they gather too much more dust lol - I really haven't been that crafty this year... 

So this theme at Magnolia Down Under is Tic Tac Toe or Bingo! All you need to do, is pick three things in a line off the game board and make your card accordingly.  Or you can use everything on the game board... I did... so much fun trying to make everything fit!


And here is the game board!!


So as you can see, I have Snow Flakes, a Tag, I've used the Masking Technique. I have Glittery card, Rusty Jingle Bells and my colour is Red and White!  I have used two snow flake Doo Hickey Dies, I've got Lace and Ribbon on there. My Paint is on the rusty bells, flowers, and a touch of barely there on the tag! Yep I've got it all covered!

So my Stamps - well Tilda is from the new collection. My Silent Night background is a stamp from years and years ago. I embossed it with some Old Gold Frantage, but I think I should have used a finer embossing powder, as it looks a little chunky! My flowers and holly are from Petaloo and my Paper is Kaiser Craft - North Pole. My cute tag is a chippy from Scrapmats! 

Happy Crafting!!

1 comment:

  1. What an Adorable Card and I am loving the Traditional Colours this year! Great use of that Background Stamp by Embossing it! Enjoy your Week!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment - I really do appreciate it:-)