April 13, 2013

Sketchy Time

Hi Everyone!!

Time for another awesome Sketchy Challenge for us all to play along with!!  This fortnight's sketch has been designed by Colleen...

I have pretty much stuck to the layout, but I have switched one part to the other side:-) Here is my card, I hope you all love it as much as me:-)


I've used one of the newest magnolia stamps - Tilda with Cork screws, and the small butterfly from the butterfly set.  Tilda is just so cute.... but then all Magnolia's are! All my papers are Prima - Divine 6 x 6 Paper Pad

Here is Colleen's Sketch... We look forward to seeing your designs:-)

Happy Stamping!!


5 comments:

  1. Whoa!! Karen - this is adorable! I love this cute stamp and your entire card is gorgeous. Love the colouring on her curls too.
    BIg big Hugs Sweetie,
    KK

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow this is just Sooooo Gorgeous! Love your amazing layers, Embellishments and Awesome colouring!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So Cute Karen! Gorgeous!
    Hugs
    Cordine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh!!! She's such a cutie! And the card itself is so full with tiny details that it makes it even more beautiful! I definitely want to be a follower if your blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty Card! Love this sweet Tilda and the papers!
    Hugs, Manuela

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment - I really do appreciate it:-)