March 17, 2013

Inspirational Easter Picture at Magnolia Down Under

Good Morning, and Happy St. Patrick's Day!!

This morning we have another new challenge at Magnolia Down Under, and this week we have a gorgeous Easter Inspirational Picture for you all to take a look at.  All you need to do is pick out bits of the picture that appeal to you... like colour, shapes etc... you get the idea?

For my card I have used sweet little Tilda hiding Easter Eggs and the Chicken wire background, my little Easter sentiment is an old one from 2010... I only have the 1 LOL so it gets used a lot at Easter!


I've used some brand new products on my card this week: Graphic 45 paper - Secret Garden, Prima Wood Embellishments (Bird) I painted my Kaiser Craft wood Easter egg with some yummy gold paint and then added the normal bits and bobs! I hope you all love it as much as me:-)

Below is the Easter Inspirational Picture... for me what really caught my eye, was the purple egg in the basket, the tree branch and the eggs:-)




3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous as always! Love the Maggie "Tilda Hiding Eggs" that you chose.Your colours are so pretty! Love your Gold Egg too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment - I really do appreciate it:-)