January 5, 2013

Getting Sketchy and Magnolia Down Under Challenges

Hi there everyone

So it has been a busy busy start to the year for me. We finally have a contract on our old house, so hopefully that will sell.... and my big brother got engaged!! WHOOOHOOOO

But in amongst that, I have managed to make a little card for today's challenge, at Sketchy.... I've used Tilda and here she is:


I also wanted to remind everyone about the Anything Goes Theme at Magnolia Down Under... I was pretty slack and didn't actually make a card when the theme went up, and again still lazy that I decided to combine this card with the 2 challenges!! LOL

So I hope that you will come along and play at either challenge... maybe use the sketch above designed by super talented Sandra, and then join anything goes, at MDUC and Sketchy Challenges at the same time!!

Thanks for Looking!!!



3 comments:

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment - I really do appreciate it:-)