November 30, 2012

Paper Piecing At La La Land Crafts

Hi there Everyone!!

For this Inspirational Friday we are playing with Paper Piecing.  Yep, you stamp your image a few times on different coloured papers and cut them out and stick them on!!


For my card I've have used Christmas Present Luka.  My papers are Authentique called Festive.  I've kept my card kinda simple for this one, I don't know why but I did!!  So here he is I hope you love him as much as me:-)



Paper Piecing is pretty fiddly stuff, but the effect is well worth your efforts, so why not give it a go, and show us your masterpieces in either the customer gallery or on Facebook!!

Stamp: Christmas Present Luka

Die: Filigree Corner
Paper: Authentique and Fancy Pants
Embellishments: Ribbon, Bell, Paint, Puffy Paint
Colour: Copic : Skin E0000, E00, E11, R20. Hair: E43, E44, E47, and Cuffs G82.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment - I really do appreciate it:-)