November 18, 2012

Magnolia Down Under Challenge #173

Good Morning or Afternoon or Evening... hehehehe

It's Sunday morning here, and that means time for another super and totally awesome challenge!! This week's theme is


So.... what's you favourite fairytale or story or book?  We wanna see bookmarks, book cards or something inspired by fairytales... I've made a bookmark:-)

I've used Princess of the Valley from the Princes and Princesses collection and I have given her wings which I used my new Tim Holtz layered wings die to make!!  I followed one of our DT Jane's instructions on making the base - you can find the tutorial here if you like....  Anyway here is my bookmark, hope you like it:-)


So get crafty!! We can't wait to see what you all make this week!!

Stamp: Magnolia - Princes and Princesses - Princess of the Valley
Dies: Tim Holtz 
Punch: EK Success
Embellishments: Prima Charm, Lace, Ribbon bow
Colour: Copic

Till next time
Karen
xxx

5 comments:

  1. A gorgeous card,lovely image and layout.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww she is so sweet Karen! I love the angel wings and all of the glitter...lovely! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful bookmark. Gorgeous image.
    Kathleen x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Karen!
    Oh, wow! Your bookmark is so adorable :) Love the Tilda youve chosen and youve inked her up to perfection - as always :) The wings behind her is simply gorge :)
    Stunning!

    Biggest of hugs!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment - I really do appreciate it:-)