March 29, 2012

It's an Easter Hunt at Paper Play

Howdy Folks

Well I can tell you a little secret, I'm flying off to Melbourne in the morning for a little bit of Shopping, and also I'm getting to meet a new friend Suzanne Kohler, who is a fellow teamie on La La Land Design Team!!! Ooooo So Exciting!!!! I'm heading over to the Paperific Paper Show at the Show Grounds on Saturday!!! I cannot wait to meet up with a few of my friends, and also for some yummy make and takes and what ever else I happen to find!! I'm spending the whole day at the show on Saturday - so if you happen to know me - and see me floating about - be sure to come and say Hi!!!! 

But that's not why I am here, I'm meant to be banging on about my new beaut card I made for you all!! It's featuring a bit of an oldie Magnolia Stamp... but how can I resist Hello Tilda for an Easter Card???? Oh by the way - the Theme this week at Paper Play is Easter!!! WHOOHOOOO I love Easter theme stuff:-) So here is my card, I hope you love it as much as me:-) 


So what do you think?? I'm rather pleased with how this one turned out... I guess maybe it has something to do with the absolute delish paper from Pion.... or maybe its the scrummy Memory Box Die??? or the super cute Bunny Charm??? I dunno I love it ALL!!!

Stamps: Hello Tilda and Sentiment from an Easter Collection
Dies: Spellbinders, Magnolia Doo Hickey's Memory Box
Paper: Pion from Sweden (Yum Yum)
Embellishments: WOC flowers, WOC Seam Binding, WOC Metal Corner, WOJ Twine, Lace and Lace from Websters, Distress Ink - Antique Linen, Glimmer Mist in Pearl, Stickles and Half Pearls
Colour: Copic and Atyou Spica in Clear


Thanks so much for looking
Till next time
Karen
xxx

10 comments:

  1. I'd be pleased too Karen - it's a showstopper - love what you created for this Easter Theme. Hugs, Dee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning creation Karen!!
    Love it :)
    Enjoy your trip!!
    hugs, Jill

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, Karen, this is just beautiful! Love the layout and the Memory Box die is gorgeous (have just ordered the square version of this)! The challenge this week at Sweet Stampin' is Anything Goes and there is still time to enter if you are interested. This is a card that deserves to be shown off as much as possible!! Tracey x

    ReplyDelete
  4. My word I love this the colours and papers are just fabulous they are just superb with the beautiful image!! Love it!!

    Have fun at the Craft Show. Love Chanelle xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a cute card!!This is adorable

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is gorgeous! I love the rich browns and creams, and that scrummy Memory Box die TOTALLY makes that image pop!! LOVE! xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like the colours you've chosen for your Easter card - so different from the normal Easter pallet.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very cute card, great coloring too, love your flower bouquet. hugs, Frances.

    ReplyDelete
  9. That die cut is gorgeous! I love how it frames the beautiful magnolia.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment - I really do appreciate it:-)