January 25, 2012

Time to Get your Bling on at Crafts and Me

Hello Hello!!

It's time for a brand new challenge over at Crafts and Me, and this week I got to be the host, so I chose the theme... I hope you like

PINK AND SPARKLY

Because I do!! And I thought that one of the new silhouette images available from the store right now, would be perfect especially once I glittered her up with some pretty pink glitter!!!

First of all though, I did finally manage to change the colour of the silhouette from black to pink - how I did it - is a little bit of a surprise to me... I've tried it before lots of times - but for what ever reason it actually worked for me... I used the paint bucket in Photoshop!! Anyway you can't really see that I changed the colour because of all the glittery sparkly glitter!! So here is my card, I hope you like it:-) 


Stamp: Crafts and Me - Nature Fairy
Paper: My Minds Eye
Embellishments: Pom Pom Trim, Half Pearls, Glitter, Stickles, Hydranger flower, and cabochon

Thanks for looking:-)

6 comments:

  1. Karen, this Fairy is so much pretty!! Very gentle job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This will give you an idea of ​​what sells and how other crafters set up booths their craft fair.

    scrapbook paper

    ReplyDelete
  3. I looooove pink and sparkly!
    This is a gorgeous card, and the image looks great. :)
    Love the paper too.

    Hugs, Anne.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is a beautiful card Karen!
    Hugs Kristel

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card! Fab work with the image!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment - I really do appreciate it:-)