January 19, 2012

Ribbons, Ribbons and More Ribbons....

*** Please Enter my Candy by clicking on the Pic in my Side Bar***

Hi Hi everyone!! Well it's time for another Paper Play Challenge and this week's cool theme is:

Ribbon's Every Which Way!!

In other words we want Ribbons to be the main focal point of your card!! For my card I made a ribbon tab kinda background, I guess you would call it!! My card is another simple one, but extra cute I think!! So here it is, I hope you love it as much as me:-) 


My sentiment stamps are from Amy R and the cute girl is from Tickled Pink Stamps:-)

I hope you will come along and play this week, I can't wait to see what you do with your Ribbons!! Our Awesome Sponsor is: The Ribbon Girl !!!! 

Till next time
xxxx

12 comments:

  1. That is a stunning card Karen!!
    Hugs Kristel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow - what a fun card! I love the ribbon colour combos. Fantastic!
    Hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your card. It's a wonderful idea!
    Hugs Dörte

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW I think I am in love with your card hehe! Absolutely amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow love the image and the design!!!!! What a sper cute idea!!!! Love all the ribbons!!!!! Fabulous work!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Superb design, such a great idea all these ribbons !
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Karen - this is such a fun card - love how you used the ribbon. Great image and sentiment too. Love it. Hope you have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this!! going to borrow this idea if you dont mind :)
    Awesome job!!
    jessica
    chick-n-scrap.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fab card Karen, love the layout and this clean stamp is so gorgeous! great idea with the ribbon
    hugs
    céline

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fab idea for the card background - I've got loads of scraps of ribbons that need using up!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Karen. I saw your card as I was entering over at Paperplay and had to hop over to say how much I loved your card. Gorgeous way of using up your ribbon scraps and it's so effective the way you've stamped the outline of the image in raspberry ink. The whole card totally rocks!! Hugs, Marie xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. This card is lovely. A great idea on how to incorporate scraps of ribbons! I'll have to remember this neat trick, Karen!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment - I really do appreciate it:-)