June 5, 2011

My First Sentimental Sunday's Design Team Card!!! WHOOHOOOOOOO

Well OMGOSH what a super fun few day's I've had in getting to know my way around my "group" and getting to know my fellow Design Team Members at Sentimental Sunday's!!

This week we have a pretty awesome theme for you to play along with it's....

INSPIRED BY SONG

I put on my thinking cap and thought of my song - When you Wish Upon a Star by Louis Armstrong, and then I saw one of my newly acquired TeddyBo stamps and this is what I came up with!!


The Sentiment is: Amongst the Stars Sentiments which is from Raindrop Echo Designs at Whimsy Stamps!!  I then used the Large Postage Stamp Die to cut it out... (also from Whimsy Stamps) cute huh?

So I hope you will come along and play this week, you will also get to "meet" the rest of the new Design Team Members and see what gorgeous creations they have for you!! I am also looking forward to popping into your blogs and seeing what awesome idea's you have!!

Stamps: Raindrop Echo Design's Amongst the Stars Sentiments available from Whimsy Stamps, TeddyBo - Teddy Bea Baby your a Star
Paper: Prima Fairy Flora, Choc and Kraft
Dies: Whimsy Postage Stamp Large, Magnolia Doo Hickey Leaf, Die-namics Rolled Rose
Fancy Stuff: Stickles, Flowers, Star Charm, Prima Lace, Seam Binding, Prima Flower, Pearl, Puff Paint
Colour: Copic's and Atyou Spica, Distress Ink Walnut Stain

Photobucket

18 comments:

  1. Gorgeous!! I love the little dangling charm :) Too cute!!
    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a cute card ! lovely done, great coloring,
    greetings, martina
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Karen. Love the colours and the details. Hugs Michele x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh this is just gorgeous Karen. It's absolutely beautiful.
    Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Karen!
    Wow! Youre making a race car start on your new dt aren't you? ;)
    I think think this is absolutely gorgoues - love little Teddy Bo and your colouring is amazing! Awesome challenge, I would love to join but I have so little time right now. Have to work ahead. Were going on a holiday to Turkey the 15th :)

    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card Karen!
    Love the way you colors and put together your cards! Stunning :)
    Lots of hugs Jill

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card Karen. Your colouring is perfect, and such a cute image. Love the wee charm.
    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi What a super idea and fun challenge. Your card is gorgeous !!!! Love the tag so sweet !! Kitty :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Karen, what an adorable image and your card turned out wonderful. The're so lucky to have you on their DT!! Hugs, Frea

    ReplyDelete
  10. WOW - this is amazing...you should enter our challenge, plus we are having a design team call. Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. This card is beautiful Karen - I love it!
    Hugs
    Tracey
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wooow, woow, wooooow! How gorgeous is your card, Karen!!! Love the image and the twinkling star and the flowers bonanza is stunning!!! Love it!!! Hugs, Joanna xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Karen

    This is gorgeous. Love the whole card.
    Hugs
    Valxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh wow Hun have rocked this challenge. The card is just simply stunning. I loge these Teddy Bo images they are so darn cute. hugs from bron xo

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh my gosh! Your card is so sweet! Your coloring is fabulous. I love all the flowers, trim and other details you included.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Fabulous card. Beautiful colors, and great embellishments!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wow congrats Karen and what an amazing start!! This is absolutely GORGEOUS!! I just love all the details. hugs xxooo

    ReplyDelete
  18. This is lovely - that flower in the top left is so nice! x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment - I really do appreciate it:-)