June 23, 2011

It's Paper Play Time

Well it's that time of the week and this week at Paper Play we want to see some Stars - no no we don't want you to hit us.... hahaha..... Oh and I forgot there is also stripes to be added too.... So it's Stars and Stripes...

For my card this week, I found some really cool Magnolia Paper - bright blue with white stars - so perfect and then I came across some red stripey paper... and when you put them together it kinda looks a bit like.... oh well you can see I'm sure!! hahahahah

I've also used a cute Teddy Bo image, and coloured him up with my copics.  I'm pretty pleased with how it turned out... so here it is, I hope you love it:-)


Oh and can you see the cool wavy edge to my image??  I got a new Paper Trimmer and it's pretty cool, it was 4 different cutting blades and a paper corner punch built in.... so AWESOME!!!

This week we have another awesome sponsor - it's Just some Lines.... So come on what are you waiting for - it's time for some Paper Play stars and stripes.... can't wait to see what you guys make:-)

Here are some Challenges I would love to Enter:

A Spoon Full of Sugar - Ribbons and Bows
Craft Us Crazy - Red White and Blue
Totally Papercrafts - Die Cuts/Punhes

Stamps: Teddy Bo, and Dark Room Door
Paper: Magnolia and October Afternoon
Fancy Stuff: Star punch, cheese cloth, Tim Holtz film strip, Button, String, Ribbon, Tim Holtz Journal Ticket, Glimmer Mist and Crackle Paint.
Colour: Copic and background with Pebbles Shimmery Chalks!!

Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. Awesome card. I love all the little extras to look at - like the net and the postmark and the ticket! Perfect embellies.
    Thanks for joining our 'punches and dies' challenge at Totally Papercrafts.
    Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous!!! adorable!! Thanks for joining us at Craft us Crazy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card is cute, and so cleverly done...just love it! Saw the thumb link over at Craft Us Crazy and had to click on it ...glad I did...it's wonderful! I'd chose it to win, but then I'm just an "onlooker".
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi Karen - love your adorable little bear. love the distressing on the edges and the little postmark stamp :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your beautiful Teddy Bo card, Karen! So sweet! You colored it beautifully!
    Thanks so much for joining us in our "Summer Theme and/or Red, White & Blue” challenge at Craft Us Crazy and hope you will join us again!
    Huggies ~
    Sharron♥
    Craft Us Crazy DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment - I really do appreciate it:-)