March 9, 2011

Tickled Pink Stamps PREVIEW Day 3

Well Hello Grooovin' Pink People!!!

Today is Preview Day over at Tickled Pink Stamps, and today I have a Grooooovin lil foxy fox to show you...

Its Groovin' Fox Emilo!!!

I have also used a Lil Lad Sentiment on my card along with some groovy Orange Papers... I do like orange, and I think it should be used more!! hahahah... anyway I hope you like it!!



Don't forget to head on over to the Tickled Pink Stamps Shop Blog to see what the Pink Ladies have made for you, I'm sure it will make you see through rose coloured glasses.... hahahaha and don't forget to check out the prize that Kellie has on offer - I'm sure you don't wanna miss out!!

Also Groovin' Fox Emilo will be available at Tickled Pink Stamps on the 13th after the blog hop!!

Stamps: Groovin' Fox Emilo and Lil Lad Sentiment available from Tickled Pink Stamps
Paper: Sassafrass Lass, October Afternoon, Kraft
Embellishments: Kaiser Craft Doily, Wooden Butterfly and Bling. Treble Clef Chippy, Stampin Up Espresso Ribbon, Antique Brad and Ink. Stickles, Lace, Ribbon
Colour: Copic E40, 41, 43, 44, 47, 49. R20. YR68, 65, 61


Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. Oh wow ! superb card, love the bow, and love Emilio of course !
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there Karen!
    Love, love , love what you have created with stunningly looking Emilio :) Amazing dp´s and I love your lo :)
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. AWESOME job with Emilio Karen - gorgeous colouring and VERY clever choice of DPs
    xXx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment - I really do appreciate it:-)