March 31, 2011

Tickled Pink Stamps Christmas Challenge #2

Hey Everyone!!

Well its time for a brand new Christmas Challenge over at Tickled Pink Stamps and this month we want to see some ringy ding dingy's our theme is:

JINGLE BELLS

Very appropriate don't you think??  Anyway for my card I have used a Lil Lolita, Evie, and I have also used the very yummy Christmas Sentiment stamp and die!! I popped some puffy paint on her dress to make it look at little more dimensional!!  So I hope you love my Little Blue Christmas Card as much as me!!


So I hope you will head on over to the Tickled Pink Stamps Challenge blog to see what all the fuss is about, and to see what you need to do to enter in this fabulous Challenge!! While your there I'm sure the rest of the Design Team has some pretty good eye candy for you!!

Stamps: Evie Christmas  and Pink Christmas Sentiments - available from Tickled Pink Stamps
Die: Pink Christmas Sentiments Die available from Tickled Pink Stamps
Paper: Kraft and Echo Park Christmas Winterland
Embellishments: Ribbon, Lace, Jingle Bells, Flowers, Pin, Snowflake, Glitter, White Puffy Paint, Stickles, Bling
Colour: Copics

Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. Oh she's cute in blue ! Your card is a beauty !
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wowww that is a gorgeous card Karen!
    Hugs Kristel

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous blue Christmas card...love the image
    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW Karen, This is absoluetly STUNNING!!!! I just had to pick myself up from the floor ;o) I am not usually a fan of Blue Christmas, but hey, I think you just changed my way of thinking, she looks absolutely gorgeous! Love the snowflake, bells, paper, Everything, WOW!!! Cant wait to get a start on this challenge. Hugs xoxo Peta

    ReplyDelete
  5. very pretty Karen.Im a Big fan of Blue and Christmas so I just LOVE LOVE your card .very exciting hmm my mind is ticking what to do for this challenge.Great coloring too.

    now follower

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment - I really do appreciate it:-)