January 7, 2011

Tickled Pink Stamps Challenges 1st Challenge!!

Welcome, Welcome

Today we kick off the new Tickled Pink Stamps Challenges!!  We have all been pretty busy the past couple of weeks preparing for the new Challenge and getting to know each other a little, so I hope you will come and join in all the fun, and really you wouldn't want to miss out on the cool prize Kellie has on offer now would you?? 

Our first Challenge is pretty easy its:

ANYTHING GOES

I have used a brand spankin' new stamp - Cherrie with Tag - isn't she just the cutest??  Oh I do love Cherrie!!  So here is my creation, I've made a bookmark with a holder!! I think its pretty fancy!!


and here is another pic so you can see the holder a bit better


I'm looking forward to seeing what you all make!! Oh and be sure to check out what the rest of the Design Teams gals have made for you, it's totally amazing!!

* Dont forget to enter in my Candy*

Challenges I would like to Enter:
Simon Says Stamp and Show - A new Stamp
Stamps: Cherrie with Tag - available from Tickled Pink Stamps
Embellishments: Lace, Ribbon, String, Charm, Flowers, Wooden Button, Staples, Tassel, Zig Pen, White Gel Pen, Circle Hole Stickers
Paper: Basic Grey, Kraft, Scrap from Stash, and card board
Colour: Copics

Photobucket

14 comments:

  1. Love love love this tag and card. Hugs, Frea

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh great ! such a nice tag, love it very much !
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so gorgeous Karen I love it!!! Your colouring is FAB and I love all your little embellies and those papers are so pretty!!!
    Big hugs
    Emma
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Hun! I just love your bookmark and holder. Fantastic work, what a perfect way to make Cherrie look even cuter!!
    Hugs
    Kylie xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. gorgeous creation Karen, I love all the embellies on the holder! that corrugated card looks great! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh wow Karen, I love this. It's all absolutely gorgeous.. AND your colouring is fantastic. Hugs xo Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awww Karen, it's adorable!! No idea how you managed to fit so much detail on a simple tag but the result is just amazing!!
    Sorry I've been out of loop for so long, it's been more a hospital than a house here for almost a month!
    Hugsies
    Annika

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well Karen, you just keep en coming these beauties of yours :) This is alsp superstunning! Love the "envelope"! And as usual a rockin´ coloration!
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is just toooo sweet! The image is so beautifully colored and I really love the shabbiness of the tag holder. Thanks for sharing this wonderful design! So happy you could join in the fun with us this week at Simon Says Stamp and Show.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a gorgeous creation Karen. Love the details you've used and the cute image also. Hugs Michele x

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is so nice! What a great way to give someone a bookmark, I love it! And all the little details I keep looking at... fab! And that tassel (is that the right word?) on top of it is just perfect! I think I need a new bookmark too, have to try this out ;-)
    Hugs Ing

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is just gorgeous Karen! A perfect lil gift that I sure would be LOVED! Your colouring is perfect, stunning as always.

    Hugs Kellie

    ReplyDelete
  13. WOW Karen - this is AWESOME!!! Am loving what you're coming up with lately - your mojo is ON FIRE!
    xXx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment - I really do appreciate it:-)