October 9, 2010

Fuzzy Wuzzy

Hi Everyone, today I have a Fuzzy Wuzzy Challenge Joy Fold card, that I finished off this morning!!  The current challenge is to use multiple images... So I have used a super cute Forever Friends Bear stamp that I recently acquired at my Local Scrap Shop, so cute I had to have it!!  for my multiple images I have used a little stamps with butterflies on it, you can see it better in the next picture down and my Friends Forever and Always sentiment!! Hope you like my card!!


and this is it un-folded - you can see all the extra images!!!


Paper: SU Card Pink and Green, Prima Patterned 6x6
Embellishments: Lace, Flowers, Pearls, Kindy Glitz, Nestie Lacey Square Die, Pink Ribbon
Stamps: Forever Friends, Amy R Sentiments and SU Background Stamp
Coloured: Copics, and SU Ink, and Distress Ink

Photobucket

8 comments:

  1. O so cute KAren. Lov ethe colours and that forever friends stamp is gorgeous!! I have never done a joy Fold card but love the look of them. Must try one!!
    Hugs Leonie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww Karen! So cute! Beautiful colours and papers too,
    Hugs
    Kylie

    ReplyDelete
  3. A really wonderfull card Karen! Looks lovely!
    Hugs Kristel

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic layout, such a lovely colours.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Karen I love this card. Gorgeous colour and brilliant colouring. hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful pastel colors and papers. Image is so sweet. Love all those folds. Thanks for sharing your card with us at Fuzzy Wuzzy Challenge. Hope to see you back again in Nobember.

    Take Care
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oooh, wow! I just found your wonderful blog! gorgeous cards, and this one is absolutely stunning! :) I am now a follower xxalisonxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awwwww, just as lovely as can be!! I love what you have done with the inside, creating your own background with stamps and your image and embellies are stunning!! Now for the boring part, thanks for playing with us at The Fuzzy Wuzzy Challenges!!
    hugs, stephanne

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment - I really do appreciate it:-)