September 9, 2010

Tickled Pink Stamps Release WOOHOOOOOOOOOO

OMGOSH How exciting is this??  This month I'm a guest over at Tickled Pink Stamps Monthly Challenges and I have also been invited to help showcase the new release:

Let it Rock 

That's what these fabby new stamps are called, and they will be available to purchase from Tickled Pink Stamps on the 11th September at 6.00pm but only as Digi Stamps at the moment.....  so run on over there at this time and bag your-selves some super funky Digi stamps!!!!!!

So here is my card that I made with some of the stamps, I hope you like what I made!!  Aren't they great???  Aren't they going to go great with the Lil Lolita's ?????  I think so:-)


Also you don't want to miss on what the other gorgeous Pink Ladies have made - so go on, jump on over to the Tickled Pink Stamps Monthly Challenge blog and see what they have for you!!!

And make sure you come back Tomorrow for another ripper of a release..... your gunna love it!!!!!!!

Paper: Stampin' Up, October Afternoon and Pink Stripe?? from Stash
Embellishments: Prima Flowers, Brad, Kasier Bling, SU Paper Clip, SU String and Lace
Stamps: Let It Rock - available at Tickled Pink Stamps
Colour: Copics: R81, 83, 85, B0000, 000, 01, Y00, 02, G000, 02, V000, 91, C3, C5, E0000, W2

Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. Fabulous card Karen, so cute and girly, I love it!! So glad to have you as a pink lady :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I Love your card. The colours are fantastic choice. HUgs from Bron xxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. See now, I knew we'd get to be together again, lol!! This is lovely Karen, great job with the images and such lovely colours!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cool card Karen. Your colouring is fantastic. hugs jackie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely SPECTACULAR! Love the details and the use of images! Uber funness!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment - I really do appreciate it:-)