September 10, 2010

Tickled Pink Stamps 2nd Release WOOHOOOOOOOOOO

OMG are you ready for this????  Its another new release from Tickled Pink Stamps, and you are going to love these - especially for that Spooky Day in October..... ummmmmm you know the one..... on the 31st October - Halloween!! YAY  So these brand spanking new Digi's are called:

Going Batty

Ooooooooooooooooooooo so Spooky!!!   So these fabulous new LIMITED EDITION Digi Stamps will be available for sale - 11th September at 6.00pm so run on over to Tickled Pink Stamps and Bag yours - remember they are a limited edition so you will not wanna miss out!!!!!

So here is what I have made with a few of the new Digi's - hope you like, and while your in the looksee mood jump on over to Tickled Pink Stamps Monthly Challenges and see what the lucious Pink Ladies have made for you - I'm sure you'll be spooked - and really impressed!!!



Paper: Stampin' Up and Magnolia
Embellishments: Black Ribbon Mesh, Skull Charm from Tickled Pink Stamps, Kaiser Black Bling and Kaiser Pewter Pearls, Kindy Glitz, SU Punch
Stamps: Going Batty Digi Collection - (Spooky House, Gravestone and Senitment) new Release from Tickled Pink Stamps
Colour: Copics: C1, C3, C5, C7, 100, V12, V15, V17, Y02, Y06, Y08

Photobucket

7 comments:

  1. Kren you have such a chic blog.
    Love the new stamps, I will be there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Wow. What a great card. These new images are awesome, right up my alley. You've been a very busy lady. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a beautifull card Karen! Love the black lace you used!
    Hugs Kristel

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the way you colored the house and the DP looks awesome!!! I love this new set!!!
    THanks for all your sweet comments!!
    Hugs:)
    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is the perfect themed project, from the images all the way to the charm, well done!!
    hugs, stephanne

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, this is so eerie looking...perfect Halloween card Karen! Love the mesh ribbon and skull charm, awesome touches!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This came out so cute Karen. Love it. Yes I am ready for my spookie day coming up. I love the lace. I have some and think I have to get more.
    ~Patricia

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment - I really do appreciate it:-)