April 18, 2010

Bizzy Bec Challenge 9

Hi Everyone
Well this card has taken a couple of days to make - simply because my mojo seems to have a go slow at the moment - arrgh

Anyway this months challenge has wings and flowers!!  Lovely!!  So I dragged out my pretty tilda with the butterfly wings and then did a three colour blend on the wings - which is probably why it took so long, seen so the first attempt was absolutly shocking - oh well...... on another note, Bec is looking for a Design Team Member and if you would like to pick me - I would be so very happy too:-)



Paper: Prima, Ocotber Afternoon and Stampin' Up Kraft
Embellishments: Tickled Pink Stamps Lace & Flowers & Leaves, Ribbon (love my black gingham) Kaiser Bling, Stampin' Up Dazzling Diamonds (on the wings) Kindy Glitz on the Martha Stewart (punch) butterflies, Birch Pin with Stampin' Up Crystal Bead, and a Making Memories Heart Brad - phew
Colour: Water coloured with Tim Holtz Distress Inks
Stamps: Magnolia Tilda as Butterfly - Chasing Butterflies Collection 2009

3 comments:

  1. Absolutely gorgeous,your colouring is so beautiful and such pretty embellies too!!! Thanks for joining us at Creatalicious!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just beautiful..Thanks for joining us at Creatalicious..
    Hugs, Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW - this is sooooooo nice love it

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment - I really do appreciate it:-)