April 8, 2017

Easter Card

Hi There!

Today I thought I would share a couple of Easter cards that I have made for Ruby's teachers. This first one has a cute image from Pion papers - Images from the Past. I do love these sweet images and have used them for all sorts of cards, like Christmas, Wedding's and Baptisms! very versatile. Anyway I love how sweet this one turned out, and I hope you all like it too:-)


And I also ordered my very own personalised stamp from Magnolia!!  It arrived in plenty of time for me to use it on the back of my cards, so I was pretty happy about that. I love this particular stamp, there are bunch to choose from! It was kinda fiddly to colour with my Copic's as its tiny and I haven't coloured for ages either, but it did turn out ok!



Here is a list of what I used to create this card. Pion Images from the Past Easter Greetings, Pion By the Cherry Tree, Pion Pink 1 and Pion Green 1. American Crafts Silver Glitter card stock. Magnolia Die, Heartfelt Creations Vintage Floret Die, Comic Shimmer Gilding Paste in Pearl Luster, Sue Wilson Fern die, Memory Box Die, Linen Thread, Copics, and Gelly Roll in clear star.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment - I really do appreciate it:-)