June 3, 2014

No Square Cards Allowed...

Hey!!

Its time for another Magnolia Down Under Challenge, and this fortnights theme is, to make a shaped card... no squares or rectangles allowed...

For my card I have made an oval, which i cut out with my cricut and spellbinder dies. My paper is by Kaisercraft, Prima and Graphic 45. I've added in some sparkly cardboard which I have cut into the dragonfly and swirl. My stamp is Tilda with the Tulip from the Animal of the year collection.  My Spellbinder die is a new one... its called Elegant Ovals 4.  So here is my card, I hope you all love it as much as me:-)



3 comments:

  1. Great Design! Love the Elegant Ovals Die one of my favorites! Gee you have a way with colours they just look Amazing together! Nice to see so many of your Cards Poping up here now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card. Love this great looking die as it is one of my favorites as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Blogger is acting up again. I also wanted to add that this little image is adorable & very beautifully colored.
    Hugs, Janie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment - I really do appreciate it:-)