June 2, 2013

Bling it Baby

Good Morning

Well it's Sunday and getting rather chilly here in Tassie.... brrrrrrr

This week at Magnolia Down Under we wanna see Bling... Lots and Lots of Bling!!  For my card i have used a Tilda which is from a couple of years ago, and blinged up her wings with Atyou Spica in Clear.  I hope you love it as much as me:-)


and here is another shot, in this one you can see the wings better... they look so pretty  


So there you go, I hope you all will come along and play in our super easy challenge this week... we all look forward to seeing your gorgeous creations!!



3 comments:

  1. Oh My Word Karen this is beyond gorgeous! I totally love everything about it, one stunning card hunni!!
    Hugs
    Kat xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! I love the bling and bow, and beautiful flowers. The glittering tags are wonderful. :)

    Hugs, Anne.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card, love this glitter element, it makes the card more magical. Thank you for your inspiration!
    Anna
    Your follower

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment - I really do appreciate it:-)