April 22, 2012

Magnolia Down Under Challenge #143

Good Morning Everyone!!!


It's time for a brand new challenge over at Magnolia Down Under!! This week we don't want ANY cards.... that's right - NO CARDS allowed... we are after altered items... Or Anything But a Card!! This week I broke out my Cricut with a new cartridge - Tags, Bags, Boxes and More 2 and I've altered up a Mini Milk Carton!!!  


I've used Princess Party Tilda from the Princes and Princesses Collection.  I've also used some yummy Tim Holtz Stamps on my tag and also on the back of the milk carton....  So here are some Pic's for you - I hope you love it as much as me:-)


and here is a picture of the back:


This week, I've donated a Prize for you all - it's Bean Stalk Tilda!!!! I love her sooooo much that I have two - hehehehehe - well actually one was a present from Bron at Shop Bron - So thanks so much Bron - I guess in a away Shop Bron is our sponsor again this week:-) 


So I can't wait to see what you girlies create this week, remember ANYTHING but a CARD and you could be the proud new owner of Beanstalk Tilda:-)


Stamps: Princes and Princesses Collection - Princess Party Tilda
Paper: Magnolia and White Card
Dies: Magnolia Heart Swirl and Marianne D Tag
Embellishments: Flowers, Stickles, Lace, Antique Linen Distress Ink, Ribbon, Heart Button
Colour: Copics


Thanks so much for taking the time to look:-)
Cuddles
Karen
xxxx

7 comments:

  1. Hi Karen!
    Oh, this is so pretty! Love the lush details and that cute inked Tilda - she is beautiful :)

    Hugs and have a great sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Karen! Your project is amazing!!! Love the Tilda image a lot)) Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW hunni!! this is so gorgeous! I love the colours and that beautiful lace! Gorgeous colouring too! LOVE your blog header too!! hugs, Jane xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh Kasren THIS IS CUTE CUTE CUTE!!!! Job well done dear!!!!!!!!!
    big hugs and have a great week.....Janiel

    ReplyDelete
  5. okay I see that I spelled your name wrong in the post !!!!!!!! SORRY uuhhgggggggggg I should spell check before I hit send... LOL...

    blush blush!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I saw your work at Magnolia Down Under challenge blog and just had to follow the link to your blog. Wow! I absolutely love your beautiful creations. Tilda looks so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  7. aww, this is really cute :o)
    Hugs Laila

    check out my small spring candy on http://blog.lolapigen.dk

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment - I really do appreciate it:-)