July 4, 2011

It's a Hippity Hoppity Blog Hop Spectacular

Well Hello there Hippy Hoppers!!

Today we would like to show you some really gorgeous and beautiful papers that have been designed by Denise Ann. Denise is a fellow teamie on Magnolia Down Under, and OMGOSH not only does she make the most wonderful cards, Denise also design's her very own line of Designer Papers!! HOW COOL IS THAT??  These gorgeous papers are available from Meg's Garden and the ones we are showing off today, are from the Couture Collection.

Hopefully you have arrived here from the gorgeous Jane, wasn't her card a dream??  if didn't come from Jane's, and you would like to start at the beginning of this hoppy hop then you can start off HERE at Meg's Garden Blog!!

For my card I have used a beautiful peice of Designer Paper, and to make things easier, Denise has designed them so they are just perfect for card makers!! Yep not much trimming on these babies required!!  But of course they also are available in 12x12!! 

I have coloured up Ribbon Hair Tilda, and I have teamed her with the vintage couch... because well, they just seemed so perfect with Denise's papers!! Here she is, I hope you love it as much as me!!!


And here is a close up of my colouring... I've tried to put some folds in Tilda's dress and also to make her hair curly... It looks ok, but not how I really wanted it to come out... oh well...


So thank you Denise for sending me some gorgeous papers to play with and for letting me join in the fun of this blog hop!! 

Don't forget that you can purchase your gorgeous Designer Paper from Meg's Garden and I hope you have been leaving comments along your way - because there is some candy to be won!!!

Your next stop is Louise, and I know she has a fantastic creation for you all to see, so go on... go now!!!

Paper: Couture Collection - Designed by Denise Ann, and available from Meg's Garden
Stamps: Magnolia Your So Special - Ribbon Hair Tilda, Vintage Couch
Dies: Tim Holtz Weathered Clock and Nestie Label 17
Bits and Bobs: Lace, Cheese Cloth, Prima Flower, Kaiser Craft Flower and Wild Orchid Crafts Flowers, Butterfly Charm, Seam Binding, Half Pearls, Stickles, Antique Linen Distress Ink and Crackle Paint
Colour: Copic and Atyou Spica Clear and the couch is stamped in Distress Ink Walnut Stain and coloured with Pebbles Shimmery Chalks

Photobucket

19 comments:

  1. WOW!!!! This is so incredibly stunning hun! Love these two images together and they look amazing with the clock die in the background (must get myself that die LOL). Gorgeous details! hugs, Jane xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVED this when I first saw it and love it even more now I'm soaking in all the delicious details!
    xXx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hair is perfect, coloring is awesome, design and DP is gorgeous. Beautiful card and fantastic design. "Hugs" Carol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi gorgoues!

    mmmm...you´re sharing something truly scrummy with us all today, love this amazing vintage card! :) It´s so beautiful hunny! I think your colouring is totally awesome and I see the folds and curly hair :) Your choice of stamps was a sucess! Turned out fabby!

    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  5. How precious is this card!You did a super job and I love her sitting on the couch. Peggie
    barker944atmsndotcom

    ReplyDelete
  6. love it love it just beautiful
    Tilda is very cute
    Thanks again
    Denise

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh Karen this is beautiful!!! THe details are perfect with those papers dear..
    hugs, Janiel

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such beautiful work, Your colouring is great. I really like the layer of cheese cloth, too.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really loved your card when you gave us a preview the other week and then when I saw it again today I fell in love with it again! All the details and your colouring are stunning. HUgs from Bron xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Karen
    A gorgeous and beautiful card
    Hugs Dianne xx :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. How absolutely beautiful is this card? Love it

    ReplyDelete
  12. WOW Karen so stunning!!! Love all your details !!WOW just love it all. Perfection all the way!
    Love Debbie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Absolutely gorgeous!! you have done an amazing job!! Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. hi lovely details on your card! so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great card, totally love it!
    Bye Mascha

    ReplyDelete
  16. WHOA KAREN! This is absolutely gorgeous! WOW!! Love what you did with her papers! Can't wait to play with mine!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi Karen, this is an absolutely beautiful card!!! The couch is perfect for Tilda and this designer paper. I think her hair's perfect as well as the rest of your coloring. Thanks for sharing. Hugs, Sharon :o)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Your card is so beautiful how lucky to play with such great paper, you really brought out the vintage flavor of the paper

    ReplyDelete
  19. What a stunning combination - just made for each other. I love Tilda's colouring, and the little bit of muslin behind her looks great.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment - I really do appreciate it:-)