December 1, 2010

Time to Let you in on a Big Secret!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mmmmm so do ya wanna know?? do ya really wanna know?? hahahahah, ok well let me tell you, it's special PINK business - I knicked this bit off info from Kellie, because I can - hahhahaha I'm part of the new, well you can read all about it below!!!


Hi there {PINK} Fans,

Well welcome to the
NEW Challenge blog! We are starting our first challenge on 7th of January 2011. Be sure to mark your calendars, as we'll have lots of inspiration, prizes and FUN. But for now lets have a little give away that will be going till 6th January 2011 and the winner/s will be announced on our first challenge.  Make sure you pop on over to the new Challenge Blog HERE for all the fabulous Details on how to win and also to meet the rest of the Design Team!!!

1st PRIZE.....

Is the entire release in RUBBER of the first release in January. You will be one of the very firsts to get yours in the mail. *comes with a little condition that the winner will be informed of at the time* I can tell you that you will be getting 10 stamps, a sentiment set and a die...

2nd PRIZE....


3rd PRIZE....2 NEW release rubber Cherrie's and 2 NEW release rubber Lil Lolita/Lads...


WHOO HOO how amazing is that. Be sure to let all your crafting and challenge loving friends about this amazing prize.

So how Fantastic is that??  So now the cat's out of the bag you know the super secret I've been busting to tell for a while now!! YAY and Phew.... I tell ya it was a big one for me to keep!! hahaha

So I hope you will pop on over to Tickled Pink Stamps Challenges and become a follower and enter in the gorgeous candy offer above....

Till next time, Happy Crafting!!!

3 comments:

  1. OK Karen, that is BIG news!! Heading over there right now. Greetz, Frea

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the new DT!! I am looking forward to the new challenge!
    Hugs~
    Dana

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment - I really do appreciate it:-)