November 5, 2010

Lovely hAnglar only Challenge #11

Hey Everyone!! Today I have another Christmas Card, this one is using a hAnglar & strAnglar image that  brought of Ebay - yeah I was a lucky girl - you have to be super quick don't you??

Anyway the Challenge at Lovely hAngler only is: Punchy!!  So I have punched out a couple of snowflakes and stuck them together for a little different look!! 

Hope you like my card!! 


I also put an Aura around my little lady, but you probably can't see it so well, because I then inked the edges of my image too, wish I hadn't done that now, but anyway too late!! hahahahah

Paper: Stampin' Up Kraft, Websters Pages
Embellishments: Websters Trims, Roses, Cherry Blossoms, Kindy Glitz, Silver Bell, Pearl Strand, Bling, Bizzy Bec Digi Ticket
Colour: Copic
Stamp: hAnglar & strAnglar

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Oh ! your card is just lovely, sweet stamp ! and the papier is WOW ! love the decorations !
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment - I really do appreciate it:-)