May 1, 2010

Mad for Markers #2

Well... its my Wedding Anniversary today!! 6 years wow - not doing anything special except enjoying our little family:-)

So this is my first time colouring up with Copic's - far out they are FUN!!  The card is for the challenge over at Mad 4 Markers - to use shades of the one colour!!  So brilliant for me because I only have pink Copics and a couple of skin coloured ones!!!!!!  

My girly is pretty funky eh?  But I must say I did run into a few little problems colouring her up - the ink soaks through the paper and because, I have like a plastic desk mat, the ink then leeched back into my paper around the outside of my stamped image.  So that was a pain - but I think I managed to fix most of it with my blender pen!!  Thank goodness for that pen otherwise it was going to be a total disaster!!

The pens I used are: Skin: E00, E11, E21 everything else: RV000, RV02, RV04, RV06, RV10, RV13, RV23 and of course my trusty Blender Pen 0

Thanks for checking out my card:-) 

10 comments:

  1. So gorgeous Karen, I really must ink her up she is one of my favs never to be used yet!? Go figure, baha. Your colouring is amazing regardless of your little upsets hehe, love all the PINK!
    Hugs Kel xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your wedding anniversary. how lovely. This card is gorgeous, what amazing colouring. Thanks for joining us for the M4M challenge xo Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  3. just fabulous!!! Really must get some Kraft card your papers are beautiful I love what you have done!! Just LOVE YOUR WORK!and coloring looks fab.
    XX

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks Gorgeous Karen! I LOVE the pinks! What type of paper did you stamp/ colour onto? The blender pen is GREAT for fixing mistakes :D
    Sammi
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card and fabulous colouring, she is so quirky and fun, I am just obsesed with Kraftin' Kimmies already! Glad to see your copic collection is expnding too :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Enjoy your wedding anniversary Karen and well done on your blog. I have been checking it out and it is fantastic!!!

    Chelsea :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Anniversary! Love your card and the colors you have used are just gorgeous! Thanks so much for playing along with us at M4M.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card Karen, lovely layout and bow! Happy 6th Anniversary, thanks for joining us in our shades of one Challenge at Mad for Markers, take careX:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cool card, pink is GREAT and you made a lovely job. Thanks for joing in at M4M.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Karen!! Happy anniversary!! Sorry I didnt get here sooner... Your card is amazing!
    I love the colours you have used, and this is such a cute Kimmi too.
    Thanks for joining us at M4M!
    Hugs
    Kyliek

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment - I really do appreciate it:-)