February 23, 2010

More Parcels for me

So the post man delivered my much awaited Distress Inks from the US. I brought the whole set (36 in total - yeah had to have every colour!!). They are fantastic I love them especially the pinks, so pretty. Anyway I brought the above Kaiser Beyond the Page and "Dressed" it on Sunday after I had painted it all on Saturday afternoon - its looks great I think and not only that but it holds my now much loved distress inks perfectly:-) I used Basic Grey Indian Summer paper and some Jo-sonja paint - burnt umber!! and then I mod-podge it to make it a little shinny. Below is a pic of the ribbon holder that I did (all so over the weekend) with the same theme. Pretty:-)

Today I got my Autumn-Winter (big) mini in the post. Pre-order starts on 2nd March so there is going to be some big decisions made on what to get first. Oh its great, Big Shot & Dies, clear mount stamps, new style punches...... I love it. Except some of the prices is a little much on some things I think. But them others are just fantastic price.... I cant wait to get my order in so then I can have them:-)


I finally got my Magnolia Stamps from the US that I have been waiting on forever. They were posted on the 29th Jan and didn't get her until yesterday. Ages - even with Air Mail. I ordered my stamp pads after I order the Magnolia stamps, and got the stamp pads over a week ago, they only took 10 days to come. the standard I would think.... So here I am thinking that my Magnolia had gotten lost..... but no, they were just extremely SLOW..... talk about snail mail. But I'm glad that they finally arrived and I can get all inky with 'em LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment - I really do appreciate it:-)