May 7, 2018

Speckled and Freckled

Hi Everyone Here is my Mermay Art Challenge day 3 - Speckled and Freckled!!


Here is my Video on YouTube if you would like to watch


A Pic of the finished Page


and a closer look at those freckles and speckles!!


Here is the list of products I used to create my page:

Jane Davenport Small Art Journal 9 x 6
Jane Davenport Watercolours Palettes, Neutrals, Brights and Glitz Sea
Jane Davenport 4 Girl stamp Set
Ranger Archival Ink
Jane Davenport Paint Over Pens
Jane Davenport Glitz Sea Sparkle Markers
Jane Davenport Epic Pen
Jane Davenport Mermaid Markers
Jane Davenport Inkredible Ink

Everything I have used I have either bought from Jane Davenport or my work - Bev's Cross Crafts here in Spreyton, Tasmania!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment - I really do appreciate it:-)