May 1, 2017

Little Mermaid

Hey

Today I have another layout to show you all.  This is a pic of our trip to Disney Land a couple of years ago... (doesn't seem that long ago - but it was 2015!)

At the time and still, Mermaid's are of of Ruby's favourite things! So imagine if you can how excited she was when The Little Mermaid came around in the Disney parade!!

I'm still having a great time with my Lindy's Stamp Gang, Starbursts and Magicals and Moon shadows. I was so happy when my package came in the mail last week! Anyway, so I've used those and I also have some transparent texture paste which is important (so I found out thanks to the lovely ladies at Lindy's Creative Gang on Facebook) to stop the paper curling and warping heaps, and yep it worked great :-)


I've used a bucket load of stuff to create this page so here is the list:

Ranger Texture Paste - transparent
Chromacryl Texture Paste - white
Dina Wakley Acrylic Paint - Black
Gansai Tambi - water colour paints - Starry Colours
Kaiser Craft Stencil - Leaves
Dylusions stamp - inbetweenies
Kaiser Craft Stamp - Script
Dies: Memory Box - Bubbles and Flourish. Tim Holtz - Typecast and Leaves
Ranger Archival Ink - Jet Black
Chipboard - Bubbles
Cheesecloth
Mini glass bottle, linen thread, anchor charm, shells, and Pearls
Lindy's Stamp Gang Starbursts - Sweet Violet purple teal, Frosted Purple Iris, French Lilac Violet, Delphinium Turquoise, Glory of the seas gold, Bachelor Button Blue. Moon Shadow - Peg Leg Pete Purple. Magicals - Dark Chocolate Truffle.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment - I really do appreciate it:-)