March 27, 2017

You & Me

Its another rainy day here in Devonport, so I decided to scrap another pic from Cup Day from earlier in January.

Here is me and my friend, Rebecca, in the, Peppermint Parties, very pretty marquee! It was an awesome day,  and so much fun!  


My papers are Prima Rossibelle Collection, along with matching Prima Rossibelle flowers and the little buds are from Club Green. My Rose gold foil card is from Bazzill. The die I used for the leaves is called Olive Branch from Sue Wilson. I've also used a few peacock feathers and an Imaginarium Chippy feather. The title is also chippy, but I can't remember the maker. I've also used some Cosmic Shimmer Metallic Gilding Polish in Silver Hessian and Pearl Lustre. The lace was given to me in a Christmas secret Santa! The clock is Prima too. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment - I really do appreciate it:-)