February 26, 2017

A Mini Canvas

It's been almost 12 months since my last post.... thought I might give blogging another crack! 

I've been having a bit of a play around with some mixed media stuff... so this is a 6x6 mini canvas that I have painted up this week!


So I did have a bit of trouble trying to stamp onto my canvas, because the canvas is textured and the image is solid, but I did manage to stamp the majority of the fairy I just had to fill in the gaps!! Thank goodness for Copic Multi liners!

My title was going to be Fairy Wishes... I used a Tim Holtz die for the wishes and stamped fairy onto some black card and then foiled it in rose gold.... but the "wishes" it was pretty much invisible on the canvas, so I went for the black card and embossed it instead!

I've used a variety of craft goodies such as: Gesso, Finnabair Modeling Paste and Finnabair Acrylic Paint in Pink Blush, which I mixed together. The Stencil is Tim Holtz Bricked. Around the outside of my canvas I've used Finnabair Acrylic Paint in Wild Fuchsia I've also used Finnabair Glass beads in Plum and Finnabair Art Sugar in Black. Lindy's Stamp Gang Magicals colours are Hottie Patottie Hot Pink and Dark Chocolate Truffle, Heidi Swapp Colour Shine in Gold, Nuvo Mousse Indian Gold. My images are Lavinia Stamps. My title is using Lawn Fawn alphabet stamps and WOW Embossing Powder Pearl God Sparkle, just on to some black Bazzil card stock.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment - I really do appreciate it:-)