December 16, 2014

Magnolia Down Under - Anything Goes

Hi There!!

Well how fast has the year gone? This is our last challenge of the year at Magnolia Down Under, and as usual it's a Anything Goes - so any last minute Christmas Cards or New Years or whatever your little creative fingers wants to make! 

For my card I have used another new Tilda from the last collection. I coloured her up, and yep don't look to close, my colouring is lacking - but I guess it looks alright, just! 

I have used Maja Design papers, white glittery card, lace and purple ribbon. My flowers have a touch of glitter snow. I have some tiny rusty bells, but they are kind of hidden a bit from the dark purple ribbon bow, looks better IRL! I have also sprinkled some pink frantage around my image, hope you all love my card as much as me:-)


See You all next year, and I hope you all have a Merry Christmas and an awesome New Year. Magnolia Down Under Challenges will be back next year! We have some milestones to get too, a bunch of our DT will be hitting their 5 years on the Team, and the challenge itself will turn 6 WOW!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment - I really do appreciate it:-)